computing community
,Hi
My name is Mohamed Hamad and I am 19 years old from Libya.
I am studying in LIPC the IYZ Engineering (Computing) Course after I successfully complete this course I will progress to my main course which is Information and communication Technology.
I enjoy watching and playing football and basketball. I go swimming and I go to gym to keep fit.I like watching football matches, big matches obviously.
I hope after I finish my degree and successfully graduate from De Montfort University to start my dream job.
In terms of skills, I have an experience of using some of Microsoft Office such as, Word and Excel. I have used them these programs for 4 years especially Microsoft Excel in terms of presenting data
In terms of skills, I have an experience of using some of Microsoft Office such as, Word and Excel. I have used them these programs for 4 years especially Microsoft Excel in terms of presenting data
in charts or pie charts as well as, orgainisng data in a fashionable professional format.
The reason behind choosing Information and communication Technology is that I believe that my passion drives me to it as well as, I am fascinated with technology and its way of working in our daily basis.
Furthermore, I find an enjoyment when I use the computer because I feel that I can control everything .
The reason behind choosing Information and communication Technology is that I believe that my passion drives me to it as well as, I am fascinated with technology and its way of working in our daily basis.
Furthermore, I find an enjoyment when I use the computer because I feel that I can control everything .
Thank you for sharing your welcome post with the Google community and introducing yourself to the group. I look forward to hearing more about what your dream job will be and how you think you can achieve it.
ReplyDelete