Assistive listening devices: Conclusion
Conclusion:
Eventually, The main purpose of this case study is to raise the awareness of assistive listening devices and the impacts that can play in the disabled people lives. as well as, engaging these people into society by breaking these visual walls that separate the disabled person from a normal person.This research is related to communication evolution, which has been developing and changing throughout centuries.
The major points from this research or this case study are to try to achieve creating a hearing aid device that can break the visual walls between us and them (disabled people).That is what I strongly believe that we can possibly achieve that target. In addition, I will display the sketch design of hearing aids device on the website, which I will create it in order to make it professional, useful, helpful and accessible.
Personally, These are the ideas that I finally manage to come up with as well as, I will transfer what I learnt about the hearing aids into a designable fashionable device that could adapt with our world changes.
Eventually, The main purpose of this case study is to raise the awareness of assistive listening devices and the impacts that can play in the disabled people lives. as well as, engaging these people into society by breaking these visual walls that separate the disabled person from a normal person.This research is related to communication evolution, which has been developing and changing throughout centuries.
The major points from this research or this case study are to try to achieve creating a hearing aid device that can break the visual walls between us and them (disabled people).That is what I strongly believe that we can possibly achieve that target. In addition, I will display the sketch design of hearing aids device on the website, which I will create it in order to make it professional, useful, helpful and accessible.
Personally, These are the ideas that I finally manage to come up with as well as, I will transfer what I learnt about the hearing aids into a designable fashionable device that could adapt with our world changes.
Comments
Post a Comment