Assistive listening devices Discussion

Discussion:
As we can see in the previous posts, I said that assistive listening devices are essential due to its importance of tackling hearing loss problems and to engage disabled people into society.
Then I moved on to find out about the history of the assistive listening devices such as, digital aids and carbon transmitter, which improves my knowledge and understanding of the assistive listening devices and make me visualise the device that I want to design. After that, I searched for different manufacturers of hearing aids devices, which taught me on how these devices can be displayed with images as well as, illustrating with some instructions or elements of how the device is made of.

Furthermore, I looked for some organisations that have relation to my case study, which helps me build up some critical analysis of hearing aids and the impacts that might affect the success of creating it.

However, I did some other research in relation to this, which talks about the designing websites in order to give the deaf the accessibility to view the content of the website, which I really need it when it comes to displaying my sketch device.



Personally, I feel that I benefit from all these information in which develop my understanding and strengthen my knowledge of hearing aids devices.




Source:https://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/features/interactive-design/how-design-websites-for-disabled-people-in-2017/

Comments