Final Outcome part 2(screenshots and image that I used )







These screenshots illustrate the development of my design product (M.H.D device) that started as a initial sketch paper, then I removed the lines in the first screenshot in the first screenshot of the process of creating the device. After that , I used the eraser tool, brush tool as well as, I cropped some parts in order to make it look better,  with color to focus on coloring the device until it successfully colored with a blue and pink buttons. I deleted some parts of in the ear image and redraw it again, because they did not fit the potential target  that I hope to achieve as well as, I attempt it to make it similar to the image of the real ear.

Personally, I believe that I have done roughly enough editing on the image which makes me ready to produce the final outcome which an illustrations of M.H.D device. the first image that I attempted to used it in my design board. as an side image which can grabs reader's attention and make the reader or the viewer aware that this information is linked to hearing aid devices as well as, it is a free copyright image 



 

Comments

  1. This is great and shows a good level of process. Remember to add some of the others tools used: lasso, brush, and crop and say why these were used. Just a little more detail will be perfect. Also, the ear picture used, make sure that you state it is copyright free or a stock image so that you are able to use it in your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment