Final Outcome part3(Final part)- The design board(M.H.D product)
The final outcome is design board which has all the explanation about M.H.D device and how can potentially affect people who have hearing loss problem.
The link below will demonstrate some general outlines about hearing aid devices ,identifying the basic material of hearing aid device and how that is quite different and alternative to my potential device and finally illustrations the function of the device itself and how it can process all the operations.
The link :https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Yjbfh0cKqC7mOFGTZAHKKrc3ylQroluz60buTZ_ry1I/edit
Personally, I chose to create a design board, because I found it suitable and reasonable as well as, I believed that my product should be displayed on a design board, so it makes it crystal clear and understandable to the viewer or the reader and therefore, I can show it in a fashionable and professional style.
The link below will demonstrate some general outlines about hearing aid devices ,identifying the basic material of hearing aid device and how that is quite different and alternative to my potential device and finally illustrations the function of the device itself and how it can process all the operations.
The link :https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Yjbfh0cKqC7mOFGTZAHKKrc3ylQroluz60buTZ_ry1I/edit
Personally, I chose to create a design board, because I found it suitable and reasonable as well as, I believed that my product should be displayed on a design board, so it makes it crystal clear and understandable to the viewer or the reader and therefore, I can show it in a fashionable and professional style.
Can you add some detail as to the layout chosen and give some screenshots of sections of the design board just to show what you have added and why yo have done so?
ReplyDeleteAlso, could you insert the link to your design board as an actual link rather than a copy and pasted text? You should be able to embed a link via tools on the blogger so that the reader can just click on the link to visit the design baord. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehi Carrie it has been long time I hope you are doing great I need help when in editing and sorting out this blog
ReplyDeleteMay I request your help ?
ReplyDelete