Final Outcome
My final outcome which I will display on my blog (via design board of my chosen one) is a design of listening device, basically, sketch of device. which is called M.H.D product. The reason behind this name is related to my full name Mohamed Hamed, where I take the first letter 'M' from the first name, then the letter H from the surname and finally, the last letter in the surname 'D' which create M.H.D.
These images are the essential initial sketches of my design, which illustrates the simplicity of the device that contains three main buttons. The first one is the setting button (off/On). The second button is the volume sound (increase/decrease). The third button is the special button, because I believe that no listening device has this button apart from my one is voice translator. This button demonstrates the process of receiving the sound of any language then the device operate it in order to fit the language of the user, then the user of the device can understand or comprehend exactly what other speakers say especially if the user encounter a rare situation when the user need to understand the surrounding( people).
Personally, This device is special, magnificent, because it contains this voice translator ,which translates and process any language whether it difficult or hard to comprehend such as, Russian ,Chinese or Arabic. The size of the device which I really consider, because I believe that size matters as well as, people who have hearing loss tend to buy small device rather than a big device.
Comments
Post a Comment