Primary Research: Communication Evolution analysis part 2
In this survey, I chose two important questions in order to
investigate the public which are 'Do you think communication devices can play
huge role in helping disabled people? and 'Is your communication device useful
for you?.'. These question were designed in order to investigate the audience's
opinion and to acknowledge myself about what I want to focus on in my major
project essay. The first question shows that 96.4% selected yes while 3.6%
selected I do not know option, however
the interesting part in this question was that there was no one answered the no
option. The second question, which had 96.4% for yes whereas, 3.6% for no. This
shows that the majority of people benefit from their own devices in an
effective way, which affect positively on their lives by improving their
lifestyle.
Generally, I can say that the first question help me to
decide to choose to talk about assistive listening devices, which demonstrates
my knowledge and explore me to new different elements of hearing aids. The second question informed me
about people who use a wide range of communication devices, which helps me to
demonstrate some information in the main body of my major project essay.
Personally, I would say that no one chose the option (No) in
the first question which seemed to be quite extraordinary, because the rest of
other questions contained some people who answer no option as well as, it made
me assume that there was a problem in server itself until I saw it by my eyes.
Mohamed, your part one of this has disappeared from the blog and won't open!! Please check to see that the post is public and shared correctly and that you haven't reverted it to draft...
ReplyDeleteOn this post you show a good level of analysis on the results. Could you think of any other reasons why people may have not opted for the no in the first question though? Was the question clear enough? If you have the I don't know option, then perhaps it is the question that has caused confusion. If you can add in some thoughts on the effectiveness of the survey itself this shows good reflection on you own work.