Primary Research: Communication Evolution analysis part 3
Survey analysis: Distribution
In this survey, I tried to send it to my family and some relatives as well as, some friends who I know.
I used wide range of platforms such as, Facebook , WhatsApp and blackboard(DMU) in order to obtain some responses. My responses increased from 0 to 5,then it reached to 11 through Facebook. Whereas, when I used WhatsApp platform and blackboard (DMU), It inflated from 11 to 29 ,which became a great ,because I had enough responses that made me figure out about numbers of people who participated and contributed to my survey.

Add a little more reflection on this distribution as well as the good commentary you have already. This could include what the impact might have been if your responses had stayed too low. What does getting a high level of response mean for your research in general and your project as a whole?
ReplyDelete