Primary Research of communication evolution analysis part1
Survey Analysis:
The demographic questions, which shows that 67.9% are represented by female, while 32.1% are represented by the males. This shows the high percentage of females over the percentage of males, which can suggest that females tend to be affected by communication evolution devices rather than males.
The age question, which shows the variety of ages as well as, it helps me to draw a picture in my mind about the impacts that communication evolution can play in these targeted ages. In this pie chart, we can see that 57.1% are the age of 18-24 then we have the under 18 age which represents 21.4%. 7.1% is the percentage that shows the age of 25-30 and 40-49, whereas the age of 31-40 and over 50 represent 3.6%. This shows how many different people take this survey and the most targeted age that communication evolution has the effects on. These questions are chosen because these are the basics or the foundation questions which are written in any survey as well as, I want to identify exactly who is target audience that is influenced by these communication evolution devices which show to me that young adults are the commonly targeted group.
Personally, I believe these questions are essential,because these are the fundamental questions as well as, these questions helped the visualize the target audience that are interested or targeted in this research, so I build up step by step the elements that I need or require to include in my major project., as well as, I tried it to put in a simple form which is google form, because of its simplicity and creativity.
Source: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16tI_wfs1IXKe4ZFNqyQdQHj7wNNCzAh7Y17-nTIiGKE/edit#responses
The demographic questions, which shows that 67.9% are represented by female, while 32.1% are represented by the males. This shows the high percentage of females over the percentage of males, which can suggest that females tend to be affected by communication evolution devices rather than males.
The age question, which shows the variety of ages as well as, it helps me to draw a picture in my mind about the impacts that communication evolution can play in these targeted ages. In this pie chart, we can see that 57.1% are the age of 18-24 then we have the under 18 age which represents 21.4%. 7.1% is the percentage that shows the age of 25-30 and 40-49, whereas the age of 31-40 and over 50 represent 3.6%. This shows how many different people take this survey and the most targeted age that communication evolution has the effects on. These questions are chosen because these are the basics or the foundation questions which are written in any survey as well as, I want to identify exactly who is target audience that is influenced by these communication evolution devices which show to me that young adults are the commonly targeted group.
Personally, I believe these questions are essential,because these are the fundamental questions as well as, these questions helped the visualize the target audience that are interested or targeted in this research, so I build up step by step the elements that I need or require to include in my major project., as well as, I tried it to put in a simple form which is google form, because of its simplicity and creativity.
Source: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16tI_wfs1IXKe4ZFNqyQdQHj7wNNCzAh7Y17-nTIiGKE/edit#responses

Comments
Post a Comment